Daman

The National Health Insurance Company - Daman, is a specialised health insurer, providing comprehensive health insurance solutions in the UAE and abroad.

Established in 2006 in Abu Dhabi, Daman is a public joint-stock company, 80% owned by the Abu Dhabi Government with the remaining 20% owned by its strategic partner Munich Re.

Daman offers a range of health insurance plans for both individuals and organisations and manages the Government’s health programme "Thiqa", for UAE Nationals and Abu Dhabi Basic Plan, for low income expatriates.

Vision

To become the most trusted partner in health for the community.

Mission

To deliver world-class health insurance solutions that facilitate the development of the UAE healthcare system and support Abu Dhabi in achieving its 2030 vision.

Contact Details

Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street P.O.Box: 128888 Abu Dhabi
+971 2 614 9555
+971 2 614 9787